It’s game on for the World Cup, and we’re quietly optimistic about England’s chances. But one thing is for sure… newspaper editors will be desperate to fill their pages with anything even vaguely football related. That’s why we need your stories! We can negotiate a great fee for you too, so when England head out to face Italy next weekend the beers will be on you.
If you’ve got a story about what you’ll be doing during the World Cup we’d love to hear it. Or maybe you’ve had an interesting experience in a tournament of yesteryear.
We’ve come up with our dream team of story ideas to get you thinking:
– Will you be having the World Cup at your wedding this summer?
– Has the mrs promised you can name your baby Rooney if England reach the finals?
– Are you turning your living room/bedroom/garden shed into a sporting shrine ready to watch the games?
– Are you getting a themed tattoo to inspire England to glory?
– Girls, do you like the football more than your man? Will he be kicked out the house so you can crack open a beer and watch the game?
– Perhaps you’ve lost loads of weight to ensure you look great in your England shirt?
– Have you encouraged your entire street to deck out their gardens for Hodgson’s boys?
– Did playing away during South Africa 2010 cost you your relationship? Or maybe your man had a fling when he followed his team to the other side of the world?
Don’t worry if your story idea isn’t in the list above – we’ll consider anything and everything! So get in touch with your World Cup stories using the contact form on the right. We’ll give you a ring to talk it through.