Every year thousands of women go under the knife with the aim of improving their appearance. But did you know you can make up to £2,000 from sharing your experiences? We’re giving you the chance to tell the readers of UK women’s magazines what cosmetic surgery is really like, and we can pay you a great fee for getting involved.
The more unusual your story is, the more it’s worth, but we’re certainly not only looking for bad experiences. We want to hear about it all – the good, the bad and even the ugly! We’ve got plenty of ideas below…
– Did you do something unusual to raise the cash for your op?
– Did you have a unique reason for wanting surgery?
– Was your op in time to give you the perfect wedding day body?
– Was your surgery inspired by your favourite celebrity?
– Did you have surgery to make an ex jealous?
– Did a family member inspire you to have surgery? Were you jealous of your busty sister? Or did you want to look as young as your teen daughter?
– Did your mum go under the knife too?
– Has your surgery has an unexpected effect on your relationship? Did you lose or find a man?
– Have you become addicted to surgery? How much have you spent?
– Has your man had cosmetic surgery too?
– Did your surgery go wrong? Were the results disasterous?
Tell us about your experiences, and if you’re chosen to feature in a magazine you could get up to £2,000 to treat yourself. Before and after pictures are essential (no topless pics needed though!), but we’ll do the rest. Tell your friends too!
Just fill in the contact form on the right, and we’ll be in touch.