We’re all still not over Frozen – with toys, books, games and even decorations set to top the bestseller lists this Christmas.
But we’re looking for the biggest and best Frozen fans in the UK, to share their love for the film with a national newspaper.
If your family is obsessed with Elsa’s gorgeous blonde braid, the cheeky jokes and of course those catchy songs we’d love to speak to you.
– Have you decorated your house in Frozen themed bits and pieces?
– Will you turn your front room into a Frozen grotto this Christmas?
– Are you spending a fortune to treat the kids to sacks of themed goodies this Christmas?
– Have you gone that extra mile to track down sold-out merchandise?
– Have your children watched the movie every single day since you brought the DVD home?
– Has your whole family got the outfits to dress up in character while you watch the movie?
– Have you named your baby after the characters?
– Are you hiring a real-life Sven the reindeer to surprise your kids?
– Has your Let It Go home video gone viral online?
We’re offering up to £500 for families to be interviewed and photographed for the national press. Think of all the merchandise you could buy with that! Just fill in the form on the right and we’ll be in touch.