At Sell My Story we’re always looking for an excuse to eat cake. Whether we’re celebrating a team achievement, someone’s birthday or it’s Friday, we can’t wait to put the kettle on and tuck in to a sweet treat.
And with the Queen’s Jubilee fast-approaching, our writers have been busy baking British-themed cakes and biscuits. We’ve put together a list of our must-haves and lust-haves this festive time.
How will you be celebrating the Jubilee this year? Have you been invited to a street party, or are you preparing for a picnic in the park with all the family? Let us know in the comments below…
1. Decorate your cupcakes with these Royal accessories.
2. Can’t cook? Indulge with a tin of Jubilee biscuits, from the Queen’s favourite food store Fortnum and Mason.
3. Grab your camera, and make memories you’ll never forget with these Royal Family masks.
4. We love these vintage paper plates – and it saves on washing up too!
5. Get creative with this cookie cutter and some coloured icing. Who can make the prettiest crown?
6. Catch up with the whole family with a traditional picnic, or pack a bottle of wine and escape for a romantic date alfresco.